Training: WNAADA – Advanced Authorizations in SAP
SAP professionals have long realized the importance of continuous education in this rapidly changing world. That’s why SAP Education and Xiting have teamed up to create and deliver specialized training courses and workshops.
In 2017 our partnership with SAP Education in Europe has expanded to the United States, and we are proud to announce the immediate availability of one of the most successful courses in SAP Security: Advanced SAP Authorizations (WNAADA).
Advanced SAP Authorizations
This course has been designed for authorization and user administrators, as well as project team members who want to broaden their understanding of authorizations within SAP. The goal is to acquire expert knowledge in authorization administration and to get up-to-date with latest developments of the authorization environment.
- Basics of ABAP development in the context of authorizations
- Authorization debugging
- How to deal with in-house developments
- SE93 parameter transactions
- SE97 transaction start authorization in CALL TRANSACTION
- SHD0 Screen variant
- Design factor of role assembling
- SU24 default values
- ICS compliance (critical authorizations, SoD, etc.)
- GRC and IDM dependencies
- Module or process orientation
- News with NetWeaver AS 7.40
- PFCG –mass maintenance of authorization values
- SACF –switchable authorizations
- Useful documentation
The next course is a virtual live classroom course and takes place on March 15-16 in Houston, Texas. Participants can either join virtually or in the classroom. Bookings can be made online on training.sap.com.
Learner’s Choice events are a hybrid of Classroom and Virtual with a live instructor. You can register for the Virtual Event, or the Classroom Event.
We are looking forward to welcoming you.